In order to progress with the objectives of providing assistance to more women enterprises in rural areas, Ele Agbe Company Ltd has initiated the establishment of a broader entity called the Network of African Women Entrepreneurs (NAWE).
The rational is to use the network to promote businesses of members, share development ideas, undertake joint marketing efforts and pursue international trade promotion.
NAWE is a non-governmental organization registered with the Registrar General’s Department.
NATURE OF ACTIVITIES
- Assisting women in rural areas to undertake productive activities.
- Helping to establish network of rural women businesses to add value, improve standards, share knowledge and enhance technology.
- Delivering practical solutions to help rural women to start and sustain business ventures
- Providing support on business development services including coaching, mentoring, joint marketing and outsourcing.
- Providing avenue for the sale and distribution of products of rural and vulnerable women producers.